redsea's 180 Gallon Reef

Just remember to start slow with the corals. Do you know what kind of reef you plan to keep?
For sure! I like the softies...my favorite are Euphyllia-Hammers, Torches, Frogspawn! :) I like Acans, Candy Canes. :)
 
Well it’s been a while since I’ve updated this thread! So much has changed with this tank! The livestock is all different due to a velvet outbreak. Such an awful disease. Currently in the tank is a fox face, blonde nano, powder brown, two clowns, a rainfordi goby, a sleeper goby, and a forktail blenny! I’ll post some pictures soon! Still don’t have any coral, but hoping to get some easy starters soon! Thanks for checking out my thread!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new