Reed Safe Gloves

NicksMixedReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2015
Messages
432
Reaction score
151
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have super thick gloves that is used to deliver animals.

Anyone have tighter thinner gloves suggestions?
 
blue nitrile powderless gloves
I have 4 aunts and 3 cousins that are all in the medical profession every time they visit I get resupplied this is by far (outside of surgery grade) the best option out there.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new