Reef-A-Palooza 2016 dates announced. Get ready for 3 great events!

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Final_Quarter%20Ad_RAP_2.jpg

Reef-A-Palooza is an annual event that originated in Southern California over 12 years ago. Now in Orlando for the 3rd consecutive year, and after 2 very successful years, we have moved the event to a new location. Please join us in 2016 at our new Orlando Location, Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center. Same great show new improved location.

The official hotel for Reef A Palooza Orlando will be The Caribe Royale. The Caribe Royale. just completed a $3.6 million renovation and they are proud to show it off! The main reception building was completely redone and now features a more modern, fresh look with new flooring, furniture, wall-coverings and lighting. They also added two new lounges for guest enjoyment in addition to the restaurants.....
  • Free Parking
  • Large Suites
  • 3.6 Million Dollar Renovation
  • Located just 1.5 miles from the Walt Disney World® area
In April the climate is fantastic and is definitely one of the best times of years to enjoy Orlando!!!

We welcome you to the Reef A Palooza Orlando 2016 reservation site!(click below)
Group Discount code is 8316

A block of rooms have been reserved. The special room rate will be available until the group block is sold-out.

Booking a reservation from our site is simple. To begin the process, click on "Book a Room" below to receive your group's preferred rate.

Click on the link below
https://bookings.ihotelier.com/Cari...ter/bookings.jsp?hotelID=5636&groupID=1474888

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FL_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! RAP orlando has been great the last 2 years. Always look forward to this show. Keep up the good work guys/girls!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been on the calendar since it was announced! Lol
@kschweer maybe I will make an excuse to go and see the in-laws on the Island and hit the New Jersey RAP, AKA New York RAP:cool:
I am glad they moved the Orlando Show to Caribe Royale that is a great place to hold an event.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@kschweer maybe I will make an excuse to go and see the in-laws on the Island and hit the New Jersey RAP, AKA New York RAP:cool:
I am glad they moved the Orlando Show to Caribe Royale that is a great place to hold an event.
It was a great show last year especially for the 1st one. Really looking forward to this year. Any excuse is a good one for a reef show if you ask me!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reef2Reef is a major sponsor of the Reef-A-Palooza shows and we will be attending the Orlando and NY shows this year.

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef is a major sponsor of the Reef-A-Palooza shows and we will be attending the Orlando and NY shows this year.
C'mon Rev! We changed the date of California just to accommodate your schedule!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back