Reef a Palooza winnings

SDangerfield

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
177
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my Reef-a-Palooza Orlando winnings yesterday, a 6 mouths supply of LRS food. I got 5 packs of Reef Frenzy and one pack of Herbivore Frenzy. This will be my first time trying the Herbivore Frenzy but from looks at it I know my tangs will like it.

Thank you R2R and LRS.

20160510_173847.jpg
 
Awesome and thanks for sharing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new