Reef a palooza!!!!!!

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to take it Sunday as it didn't fit in my car. The question is to transfer everything over from my 125 or start fresh? Up in the air about it. What would you guys do?
Two is better than one. Lol. May want to check with the wife first. Congrats!

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I got to go to Orlando next year. Luckily I know a way to convince my parents lol. They go to Disney that week and then Saturday and Sunday we go to rap Orlando. Hope it works. I’ll most likely be the youngest reefer there. Oh and I’ll bring my parents 2 good friends who have never lost a raffle grand price before to help me win lol!

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I got to go to Orlando next year. Luckily I know a way to convince my parents lol. They go to Disney that week and then Saturday and Sunday we go to rap Orlando. Hope it works. I’ll most likely be the youngest reefer there. Oh and I’ll bring my parents 2 good friends who have never lost a raffle grand price before to help me win lol!

Eh. There are tons of kids there. Tons of contests specifically centered around getting kids into the hobby, too.

Ashish Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was the Saturday winner. Thanks to all the sponsors for making this happen. Still kinda in shock. Lol. I feel very blessed [emoji120]. I'll post some pictures of the progress when it gets going.

Wow congratulations - You should feel blessed that an amazing gift!!!

Ashish Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to take it Sunday as it didn't fit in my car. The question is to transfer everything over from my 125 or start fresh? Up in the air about it. What would you guys do?

Fresh start---Too much to transfer! I'd re-due the aquascape with dry rock and use your LR in the sump for instant maturity. Sell your larger soft colonies and transfer your larger priced colonies.

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would prefer the 120 vs the 125 as I feel the dinensions lead to being more creative with the aquascape! I just wish there was a hidden camera of our conversation just prior to the raffle. That would have been epic!

wmo168

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was the Saturday winner. Thanks to all the sponsors for making this happen. Still kinda in shock. Lol. I feel very blessed [emoji120]. I'll post some pictures of the progress when it gets going.

How many raffle ticket you put in??? wow very lucky!

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!! I was in the crowd when it was announced. Enjoy the prize and humor the rest of us with a great build thread.

Jesse Reyna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats coral-boss! That was a sweet looking setup. Look forward to a build thread once you're ready to get started.

CarCrazy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fresh start. If it was me I would implement all my learned skills and avoid all the previous mistakes and make it the best right of the gate.

Back