Reef a palooza!!!!!!

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe on Sunday. I need to dose my tank Saturday night and Sunday morning with Medic which is working. I only say maybe about going, because it is 3:30hrs there. I know what I want and that is the same gold torch I lost due to Chemi Pure Elite, but torches do not move well during the Summer time and I am no pro coral shipper. Just a lover of the hobby and might wait till Fragtoberfest to up the survival rate for venders moving their corals to the show and mine for the ride back being only an hour ten minutes away. So less gas. Less ticket price. Probably cheaper cost of the coral. The money saved is another coral or 3 in my book to justify it to get them in October;)
I do want to go for the experience and meet people from R2R.
Hope everyone enjoys there time there! Should be a blast and some great eye candy pieces there.

OP
OP
jnj97

jnj97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe on Sunday. I need to dose my tank Saturday night and Sunday morning with Medic which is working. I only say maybe about going, because it is 3:30hrs there. I know what I want and that is the same gold torch I lost due to Chemi Pure Elite, but torches do not move well during the Summer time and I am no pro coral shipper. Just a lover of the hobby and might wait till Fragtoberfest to up the survival rate for venders moving their corals to the show and mine for the ride back being only an hour ten minutes away. So less gas. Less ticket price. Probably cheaper cost of the coral. The money saved is another coral or 3 in my book to justify it to get them in October;)
I do want to go for the experience and meet people from R2R.
Hope everyone enjoys there time there! Should be a blast and some great eye candy pieces there.
It's definitely worth it. I had such a great time last year. There's sooooo many corals. The vendors are great and bc of the competition the prices are insane. :) hope you can make it

OP
OP
jnj97

jnj97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello... I'm new in this hobby, and I really want to go to the expo, but I've been earning that is EXPENSIVE... can you please tell me your experience in a few words??? I'll appreciate...!
Hi there :) corals in general are kinda pricey. But this show is well worth it. Even if you don't buy anything you can still go. [emoji4] this is a great place to walk around andf talk to people. You can listen to speakers, talk to professionals and probably learn a thing or Two

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's definitely worth it. I had such a great time last year. There's sooooo many corals. The vendors are great and bc of the competition the prices are insane. :) hope you can make it
Insane, as in they are good prices or insanely expensive?
I need this gold torch. It was my favorite coral of all time. It was 10x nicer than the other 2 Aussie gold torches I have. It was an orangey gold.

IMG_20170501_123750.jpg

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan to be there on Sunday. Went last year, had a grand time, met some cool folks and brought home new toys.

Can't afford a lot of buying this year, but I can afford to learn a few things, so hope to catch the speakers. Can afford to meet and talk with folks, so plan to do that. Might be able to score a few frags, too.

Saturday probably has the shiniest "Oooh, aaah" corals on display, but there were still plenty on Sunday last year - and if you're there later in the day on Sunday, you may find some folks who'd rather sell a frag at a discount than pack it up to bring home.

~Bruce

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back