Reef a palooza!!!!!!

Branespikin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont leave without me!!! These frags are on fire!!
I'll be there

20170622_193853.jpg
Don't worry bud i wont!!! HOT!!!!

Mr.Rocc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@40B Knasty Awe man im sorry to hear that. Well i really hope to see you there, even if you dont buy anything there is a ton of information to learn and relationships that can be made. If you cant make it I hope you get this tank back where it needs to be!

Bruce Burnett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe on Sunday. I need to dose my tank Saturday night and Sunday morning with Medic which is working. I only say maybe about going, because it is 3:30hrs there. I know what I want and that is the same gold torch I lost due to Chemi Pure Elite, but torches do not move well during the Summer time and I am no pro coral shipper. Just a lover of the hobby and might wait till Fragtoberfest to up the survival rate for venders moving their corals to the show and mine for the ride back being only an hour ten minutes away. So less gas. Less ticket price. Probably cheaper cost of the coral. The money saved is another coral or 3 in my book to justify it to get them in October;)
I do want to go for the experience and meet people from R2R.
Hope everyone enjoys there time there! Should be a blast and some great eye candy pieces there.
Just be sure any corals you get are well bagged and you have a styrofoam container or Ice chest. I drove 5 hours with a torch in 120 degree weather.

Forsaken77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can only go on Saturday
I would say to go on Saturday anyways. I went last year to Reefapalooza NY (which is actually in NJ) but went on Sunday and most of the cool stuff was gone already. I live on Long Island, NY and wouldn't make the hour drive to NJ again for what I saw last year.

The best part was all the cool swag they give away. It was basically just a frag flea market with very few equipment companies there. But the best thing was that the equipment guys that were there were selling their gear at distributor prices direct to the public, which is why Sunday had really nothing left.

So to whoever is going, go EARLY SATURDAY!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back