Reef a palooza!!!!!!

hbetanzo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there :) corals in general are kinda pricey. But this show is well worth it. Even if you don't buy anything you can still go. [emoji4] this is a great place to walk around andf talk to people. You can listen to speakers, talk to professionals and probably learn a thing or Two

Thank you!! I'm taking my daughter on Sunday!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We should all wear name tags with our r2r names on them

I actually have name badge stickers I made a few years ago for R2R! I'll get them out and have them at the booth if you want to come get one!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh and we'll have some other free goodies as well! ;)

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am however looking at trying to go to the one in Orlando next year
Lots of great times with fellow reefers at the hotel in Orlando!

cb48907b171cfb3f58845cb46528305b.jpg

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually have name badge stickers I made a few years ago for R2R! I'll get them out and have them at the booth if you want to come get one!
Sounds good! I might be making a t-shirt with my username, too! Thanks Revh!

CarCrazy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be there Saturday. Does anybody know if all purchases have to be cash or will they accept cc and debit cards?

Mr.Rocc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I will be there. This is my first expo and im super excited. @40B Knasty I know there will be great deals but my favorite part of all this is the face to face conversations. You can always buy a coral online, but you will never have the relationships you build at these expos. Hopefully you get to make it.

My goal is to rebuild my sps collection since mine passed cause of my neglect! @revhtree Ill be stopping by your booth probably after I see @The Coral Dudes

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I will be there. This is my first expo and im super excited. @40B Knasty I know there will be great deals but my favorite part of all this is the face to face conversations. You can always buy a coral online, but you will never have the relationships you build at these expos. Hopefully you get to make it.

My goal is to rebuild my sps collection since mine passed cause of my neglect! @revhtree Ill be stopping by your booth probably after I see @The Coral Dudes
I have never bought anything for my tank online. So that is why it hurts more to maybe not make it. I have a graduation party to attend on Saturday. So there goes that day.

Mr.Rocc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@40B Knasty I dont know how far your drive is but if your can justify the drive, you will love the experience. Now im basing my experience off of different frag swaps. But its the ultimate frag swap! I really hope you get to get there but if not i hope all goes well with your torch.

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@40B Knasty I dont know how far your drive is but if your can justify the drive, you will love the experience. Now im basing my experience off of different frag swaps. But its the ultimate frag swap! I really hope you get to get there but if not i hope all goes well with your torch.
3:30hrs is a good ride, but doable. Just I have an injury from work(3 herniated discs). Just got cut off from the money coming in. I am up in MA 15m from NH.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back