Reef-A-Palooza?

cwb_reeftank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
578
Reaction score
64
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might be posted somewhere but I was wondering where to get tickets for Orlando's Reef-A-Palooza in September? I have never been and have always wanted to go and was supper excited that I got to move to Tampa and was gonna be able to go but then they rescheduled it (which was kind of a good thing getting my tank back up and running). Also if anyone has any tips or advice for someone going for the first time that would be great too!!
 
I would check to see if it has been canceled. So far MACNA and RAP in the OC have been canceled this year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new