Reef Angel Controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter h2odvl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

h2odvl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Eugene, Or
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used first gen (i think) reef angel controller with 8 port relay box.
It has two working temp sensors (one not working and one dry ph probe)
It's been sitting for a few years, so I don't think i'll be using it :).
looking to get $100 for local pick up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new