Reef Aquarium Dosing Pump

Item Price
$200.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BriS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kamoer FX-STP dosing pump, used for 8 months at only 6 ml x minute. Excellent condition, like new.
5108dac1-cdb9-47b9-a620-60190c9d01fd.jpeg


SOLD
 
Last edited:
Oops! Thank you !
Kamoer FX-STP dosing pump, used for 8 months at only 6 ml x minute. Excellent condition, like new.
5108dac1-cdb9-47b9-a620-60190c9d01fd.jpeg
Lowering price to $175 including shipping but haven’t been able to edit my original post. Can anyone tell me how to do that?
 
There should be three dots and arrow down icon on top and bottom of your post.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0775.jpeg
    IMG_0775.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 61
There should be three dots and arrow down icon on top and bottom of your post.
I did that but there wasn’t an option to change the price. Thank you for trying to help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new