Reef Beauties

jft

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
940
Reaction score
528
Location
pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paid to have order delivered by 12 noon of live marine fish not here still by 5 PM est, Contacted reef beauties said my region is considered rural but I live 5 minutes from downtown PITTSBURGH PA. What a joke!!! Fish will be stressed VERY HOT AND HUMID HERE! What should I do this is TOTALLY unacceptable! Fedex had no delays of flights out of LA or other ports!
 
I wouldn't blame the vendor. They have no control once the shipping company has possession. Shipping has been terrible post covid. I live in Ohio and had a package shipped from Cincinnati that went to salt lake City Utah then back to Ohio. Its a joke but vendors are at the mercy if the shipping companies.
 
Not blaming the vendor blaming freaking FedEx They are idiots !!!Never had an issue with UPS
 
Dude Fed ex, UPS they all done the same thing to me over the years, and that is correct vendors are not in control once they handed over the package
 
I wouldn't blame the vendor. They have no control once the shipping company has possession. Shipping has been terrible post covid. I live in Ohio and had a package shipped from Cincinnati that went to salt lake City Utah then back to Ohio. Its a joke but vendors are at the mercy if the shipping companies.
That’s crazy 😂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new