Reef breeder controller not working

Reef Cravings

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2017
Messages
34
Reaction score
7
Location
Olathe
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody ever had the controller just got to blank blue screen? Powers is on but screen is just blue. I can't access anything.


20220804_042614.jpg
 
Anybody ever had the controller just got to blank blue screen? Powers is on but screen is just blue. I can't access anything.


20220804_042614.jpg
Hopefully not the screen of death
Hold power button down 10 seconds and see if it resets. If not, check you tube
 
Have you tried replacing the battery?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new