• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef breeder Meridian 35

Item Price
1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cdub925

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2023
Messages
170
Reaction score
95
Location
bay area
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new reef breeders meridian 35 shallow reef version and comes with brand new BOT mounts. I’ve had it for about 8 months but had a back procedure done about 5ish months ago and during my recovery it gave me time to change my mind on the lighting,



1783971891474.png
1783971975395.png
IMG_5370.jpeg
IMG_5371.jpeg
 
Last edited:
If have a any questions or concerns just let know I will get back to you ASAP
 
950 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new