Reef Breeder Photon V2

Romeo007

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
486
Reaction score
36
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to sell Reef Breeder Photon V2 2 years old and approximately used for 6 months.comes with controller and mount $275 shipped. interested in trade radions Xr30 gen 3
 
I’ll take the v2. Pm me your PayPal.

Thanks,
Jimmy
 
I am holding this right now. Will let all know if its on sale again. Thanks
 
I have two radion xr30 gen 2 if interested in trade?
 
I’ll have to check but the lights, obviously power supply, original boxes with the rms mounts I think that’s what they’re called! And a reeflink
 
I’ll have to check but the lights, obviously power supply, original boxes with the rms mounts I think that’s what they’re called! And a reeflink
if you could get me pics would be great.
 
IMG_1589.JPG
IMG_1590.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new