• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Goodies for sale

Item Price
625
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hondacbr600rr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
132
Reaction score
45
Location
East Coast
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some Ecotech goodies to sell.

2- Gen 6 XR 30 blues- only used for 3 months at 35%. -$625 each

2- RMS mounts . (Used, but look new) $100 each
1- RMS mount with slides, no box, no X adapter plate. $75

1- Gen 5 XR30 pro- (surface level crack in plastic lens cover, doesn’t go all the way through, and doesn’t impact performance used at 45% for 2 years. -$ 500

Prices are OBO. Looking to sell asap.



IMG_0359.jpeg

IMG_0348.jpeg

IMG_0349.jpeg

IMG_0350.jpeg

IMG_0352.jpeg

IMG_0356.jpeg

IMG_0357.jpeg

IMG_0358.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Both Gen 6 XR30’s and mounts sold.

1- Gen 5 XR30 left- $475 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new