• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Brite XHO-K26 x 2 for sale

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mwil79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Used for about 6 months but switched to t5 hybrid. Both in perfect working condition. 100$ each + shipping if needed.

Upgrade your fixture with the XHO-K26 LED ADD-ON KIT. Works with AI Hydra® 26 and HD 32 fixtures with HMS™ mounts or hanging kits. With a combined total of 16-3-Watt LED’s Blue and Violet region, the Reef Brite XHO-K26 add on kit will increase intensity, PAR, color and pop. Great for improving coverage and eliminating dead spots in your tank. Each kit includes two Reef Brite 11.125-inch Blue Actinic XHO’s, Reef Brite XHO-B30 brackets, 2-way connector, and power supply. The included XHO’s are dimmable and can be controlled with APEX® controllers (Reef Brite APEX LED interface required sold separately). They can also be controlled using the new Reef Brite Wireless Bluetooth LE controller (Sold separately)

1682103883806.png

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back