Reef Brites live rock and reef enhance

LarryLegend2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it best to dose reef brite's live rock and reef enhance during the day or night? Thanks!
 
I use reef enhance at night. Turn off the flow. Been dosing a few months now at about twice a week. I have millions and millions of pods now. Highly recommended. Going to try live rock enhance soon.
 
I use reef enhance at night. Turn off the flow. Been dosing a few months now at about twice a week. I have millions and millions of pods now. Highly recommended. Going to try live rock enhance soon.
Nice! Did you add pods? If so what kind? Which brand?
 
I use reef enhance at night. Turn off the flow. Been dosing a few months now at about twice a week. I have millions and millions of pods now. Highly recommended. Going to try live rock enhance soon.

I also have tons of copepods that I think bloomed from reef enhance
 
I added a bunch of different type of pods several months ago. Also amphipods. I have not needed to add anymore since using reef enhance. Im so proud as I could never have a nice pod population until now. I swear by this stuff. So much cheaper and convenient than live phyto.

This video is a couple months old. This was an explosion of amphipods population I believe. Now I have all kinds just swimming in the water at night like a soup.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new