Reef by steele phyto?

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dosage by reef by steele for a 150G is over 400ml on his dosage chart. He told me to start with 125ml is that normal dosage?
 
I think you will get very different answers here and in my opinion there is really no right formula. I'd say start low and monitor your nutrients often and adjust accordingly. IME they started rising fast and after a few days they plummeted so I am making very slow changes. FWIW I dose now 1700ml weekly to my 240g so around approximately 1ml/gal daily.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new