Reef chili, aminos or both

  • Thread starter Thread starter CraigG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CraigG

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Daytona Beach Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a long time user of both reef chili and amino acids currently using acro power. I currently dose both on a nightly basis. The tank has been doing very well however, I was wondering if dosing the two together is redundant. My thinking is that reef chili is basically proteins which are made of amino acids. Could I ditch the reef chili or the aminos and not disrupt the tanks health?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new