Reef Currents 2021!!

Are you going to Reef Currents?

  • Yes!!

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No :(

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I’m gonna try!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
9,699
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are any of y’all going to Reef Currents on Sept. 11th in Houston? Theres a ton of vendors coming. Jason Fox, CaliKid, Golden Basket, SBB, etc!! B4711D77-CCAF-406C-A14C-303000524916.png
 
I thought about driving down but it is bumper to bumper traffic between Dallas and Houston and a ton of construction. I just don't want to deal with it. Plus a lot of the vendors will be here the next day for a frag swap in Dallas. There is also Aquashella - Dallas right around the corner.
 
I thought about driving down but it is bumper to bumper traffic between Dallas and Houston and a ton of construction. I just don't want to deal with it. Plus a lot of the vendors will be here the next day for a frag swap in Dallas. There is also Aquashella - Dallas right around the corner.
Oh man that sucks! I’m hoping it’s gonna be a good time, I live right outside Houston. Maybe I’ll try to make the drive up for Aquashella
 
Nope. I used to live near el paso, Las Cruces and white sands NM... I traveled to houston on plane from el paso.. NO thank you. No way I will even try to manage a car through all of that. I can't believe the traffic alone in el paso.

Edit: but it would have been nice to meet r2r'ers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new