Reef Dreams Charleston, SC March 17th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checkout some of the eye candy and vendors you will see at Reef Dreams.

Details about the show can be found here:

http://aquanerd.com/2018/03/the-next-big-reef-show-reef-dreams-charleston-sc.html

https://www.facebook.com/AquaNerdBlog/

Reef-Dreams.jpg

Diwrigh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! New to this website, and beginner saltwater tank this weekend! I'm located in Charleston and I wish I had found out about this earlier, as there is not alot of reef community that I've found in the area. Next time!

OP
OP
AquaNerd

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the date and venue for next year...Hope we see you next year. Also don't forget about the CMAC Show in Columbia, SC.

Reef Dreams 2019 on March 9th, 2019 at the luxurious Omar Shriners Center at the foot of the infamous Arthur Ravenel Bridge on the beautiful Mount Pleasant side of the Charleston Peninsula.

CMAC - October 20th 2018

206 JAMIL ROAD, COLUMBIA, SC. 29210
Ample parking is available on site, easy access to I-20 and I-26, local hotels and the airport. Fast food will be available on site with proceeds benefiting the Shriners Children's Hospital System.
WiFi and ATMs are available onsite.

Chad3407

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a big community? You have one of the best shops in Charleston. Joe knows reefs. Most all locals use Facebook to communicate.

Diwrigh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually haven’t made it up to Joe’s yet, I’ve been with tideline aquatics several times so far! I guess what I should have said is I’m still trying to find the Charleston community :)

Diwrigh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually haven’t made it up to Joe’s yet, I’ve been with tideline aquatics several times so far! I guess what I should have said is I’m still trying to find the Charleston community :)

I just saw joeknowsreefs post on the local facebook page about a sale today! Im definitly heading that way after work

Chad3407

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure about a sale today but he is having a live sale tomorrow which will be on R2R. Not sure how far you’re willing to drive but there is also a nice shop in Sumter called Leon’s lagoon. Plus we have a couple shops in Myrtle Beach and Wilmington North Carolina also has a few shops

Diwrigh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure about a sale today but he is having a live sale tomorrow which will be on R2R. Not sure how far you’re willing to drive but there is also a nice shop in Sumter called Leon’s lagoon. Plus we have a couple shops in Myrtle Beach and Wilmington North Carolina also has a few shops
Yeah that's the sale I meant, regardless I'm going to go check them out today. Thanks!

OP
OP
AquaNerd

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Columbia, SC might be a bit of a hike for you but if you are up for it - come visit our showroom and coral farm and showroom at www.aquariumspecialty.com.

Joe Knows Reefs is your best bet in Charleston, SC and you can always hit Leon's Lagoon in Sumter on the way to Columbia. Richard is a great guy and he's worth a visit.

Diwrigh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Columbia, SC might be a bit of a hike for you but if you are up for it - come visit our showroom and coral farm and showroom at www.aquariumspecialty.com.

Joe Knows Reefs is your best bet in Charleston, SC and you can always hit Leon's Lagoon in Sumter on the way to Columbia. Richard is a great guy and he's worth a visit.
Awesome, once I get my tank cycling I am going to pay you guys a visit! Joe has been extremely helpful so far! Thanks for the tips, looking forward to checking out your showroom.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back