• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Dynamics Recirculating Biopellet Reactor BPRP135C

Reef-Engineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ReefDynamics recirculating Biopellet reactor. Excellent construction, welded PVC seams, all schedule 80, works excellent. Variable flow rate.

$200 Shipped in the lower 48

In pic the line near the top is the glue seam inside the tube, not a crack, unit is flawless.

IMG_5049.jpg

OP
OP
Reef-Engineer

Reef-Engineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Body is 3.5" tube, 15" tall. Pump is a syncra 1.0. Unique design allows flow rate through reactor system to be controlled separately from flow rate within the reactor (so you can control the tumble of the pellets independently from the speed that water flows in and out of the reactor system. Can be run externally.

OP
OP
Reef-Engineer

Reef-Engineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Footprint: 4.5" x 9.5"
  • Height: 20"
  • Reaction Chamber Diameter: 3.5"
  • Access: 2.5" Opening with easy access JAM-LOC quick disconnect.
  • Bio-Load Capacity: +/- 135 gallons system volume
  • Pump: Sicce Syncra 1.0

OP
OP
Reef-Engineer

Reef-Engineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, $175 shipped in the lower 48. One of the best biopellet reactors ever made! Can handle a wide variety of tank sizes (just put in more or less biopellets or control the effluent rate.

Billy carmello

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ReefDynamics recirculating Biopellet reactor. Excellent construction, welded PVC seams, all schedule 80, works excellent. Variable flow rate.

$200 Shipped in the lower 48

In pic the line near the top is the glue seam inside the tube, not a crack, unit is flawless.

IMG_5049.jpg

Billy carmello

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested
And would like to purchase your Reef dynamics BPR250E recirculating biopellate reactor please email me so that I can send you the address and also we can arrange so I can send you the amount thank you in advance My email is [email protected] my name is Billy thank you in advance...

rros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought the same reactor on eBay for 50 bucks.... in great shape and works excellent. If you can find one of these hidden gems its worth it. Or any of the reef dynamics skimmers... I have two of them and they are well made and work fantastic