Reef equipment ecotech agopee apex

Item Price
1111
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cgomez87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
15
Location
INDIO,CA
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have some used equipment for sale shipping not included in price


Apogee sq-520 par meter with wand $200

Mp40qd mobius ready $250

Apex gear

2x apes dos with 1link $160

New apex display $80

Wxm module $45

1link module no power supply $60

Breakout box with 3 float switches $45

Lights

Hydra32 black with mount SOLD

Ai prime16hd black with mount SOLD

Redsea 90 led with mount $140

Kessil 360x with mount $225

Kessil 350 $100

Kessil spectrum controller $40

Kessil wifi dongle SOLD

20250922_103910.jpg 20250916_115903.jpg 20250916_115854.jpg 20250630_064039.jpg
 
Last edited:
PM sent, will take the Kessil dongle if available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new