• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Equipment - Ecotech,ATI,GHL,NYOS

Aquageek450

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling the following:

- 36” 6-Bulb ATI Dimmable Sunpower (come with 3 Blue + & 3 Coral + ATI Bulbs) - $500

- (2) Ecotech Marine MP10wQD’s , each will come with a controller mount. Both newer and in great shape, very quiet and clean. $240 each.

- MP10QD wetside. $50

- Ecotech Marine Vectra S1 Return Pump, works perfectly, quiet and clean. Comes with controller mount. $200

- Nyos Quantum 120 Skimmer, amazing skimmer quiet and in great shape. $300

- GHL Doser 2 stand alone 3 head $300

- Homemade Apogee Par Meter using a SQ-120 sensor with multimeter. Used once. $150

This is all great equipment that was purchased new and meticulously maintained. Everything is priced well below retail. Everything functions 100% like it did the day I bought it. Text 2one6-53six-15zero0. Local pickup preferd in Streetsboro, OH. but shipping is available. Thanks!

ATI.png

GHL.png

MP10wQD.png

PAR.png

Skimmer.png

Vectra.png

ROX'S REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling the following:

- 36” 6-Bulb ATI Dimmable Sunpower (come with 3 Blue + & 3 Coral + ATI Bulbs) - $500

- (2) Ecotech Marine MP10wQD’s , each will come with a controller mount. Both newer and in great shape, very quiet and clean. $240 each.

- MP10QD wetside. $50

- Ecotech Marine Vectra S1 Return Pump, works perfectly, quiet and clean. Comes with controller mount. $200

- Nyos Quantum 120 Skimmer, amazing skimmer quiet and in great shape. $300

- GHL Doser 2 stand alone 3 head $300

- Homemade Apogee Par Meter using a SQ-120 sensor with multimeter. Used once. $150

This is all great equipment that was purchased new and meticulously maintained. Everything is priced well below retail. Everything functions 100% like it did the day I bought it. Text 2one6-53six-15zero0. Local pickup preferd in Streetsboro, OH. but shipping is available. Thanks!

ATI.png

GHL.png

MP10wQD.png

PAR.png

Skimmer.png

Vectra.png
How old is wetside?

OP
OP
Aquageek450

Aquageek450

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The following has sold:

- MP10QD wetside. SOLD

- Homemade Apogee Par Meter using a SQ-120 sensor with multimeter. Used once. SOLD

- One MP10wQD has SOLD, one still available.

Everything else is still available.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back