Reef factory kh keeper plus software update

juboy27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just updated my software on the reef keeper plus and had to do recalibration of everything pH probe and dosing pumps now I cannot for the life of me get the dang thing to read what it was an hour ago my tank is running 8.5 and Kh Keeper is reading 15 dkh I have opened new calibration fluid and re-calibrated pumps a second time. can anyone shed any light on this is there a problem with the latest software update ?

image.jpg

aleksanderalski

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Misreadings cannot be the result of a software update. KH Keeper Plus gives 15 dKh result when there is no reagent or reagent is not prepared in the right proportion between the reagent and water. Are you sure that your reagent is done properly? Can you double-check that?

In case everything is fine and the issue still exists just contact Reef Factory technical help at [email protected]

OP
OP
juboy27

juboy27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Misreadings cannot be the result of a software update. KH Keeper Plus gives 15 dKh result when there is no reagent or reagent is not prepared in the right proportion between the reagent and water. Are you sure that your reagent is done properly? Can you double-check that?

In case everything is fine and the issue still exists just contact Reef Factory technical help at [email protected]
hi thanks for the reply The Kh Keeper has been working for the past couple of months on the reagent I’ve already mixed when I suddenly done the update that’s when it all went pear-shaped using the same reagent mix. I can’t see it been the reagent mix white all the sudden, soon as I’ve done the update everything went pear-shaped. when I get some time I am going to reset the machine and start all over again calibrating and see where we go from there, I will mix some more reagent as well

aleksanderalski

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi thanks for the reply The Kh Keeper has been working for the past couple of months on the reagent I’ve already mixed when I suddenly done the update that’s when it all went pear-shaped using the same reagent mix. I can’t see it been the reagent mix white all the sudden, soon as I’ve done the update everything went pear-shaped. when I get some time I am going to reset the machine and start all over again calibrating and see where we go from there, I will mix some more reagent as well
Sure. PM me on Facebook, maybe I will be able to help you. Ninę the less resetting and calibrating seems to be good idea if you are sure that the reagent is not an issue here.

OP
OP
juboy27

juboy27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi thanks yes will do I have actually just got home and I have reset the settings in the pH section and recalibrate the pH probe just doing measurement now I’ll give you an update shortly, haven’t done a full reset yet

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back