Reef Factory Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeferdon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reeferdon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
336
Reaction score
59
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have the latest update on Reef Factory?
I have a few pieces of equipment and wanted to use them.
 
Anyone have the latest update on Reef Factory?
I have a few pieces of equipment and wanted to use them.
They are either officially bankrupt of have applied for bankruptcy. They are assuring users that their servers will continue to operate. If that's the case then their products will continue to work. I'm using some atm with no issues yet.

It's a real shame. I was sceptical of the idea that you buy all these individual pieces of modular gear and use an app as a central controller and monitor for all of them rather than a central physical hub. But the quality of the products themselves won me over. I am using their KH keeper plus and one of their dosing pumps to automate alk testing and dosing. It is rock-solid and just works.

I read a rumour a few weeks ago that Aquaforest might swoop in but nothing since.
 
Upvote 0
The better their products and processes, the better chance some larger company will gobble them up, or they can reorganize in bankruptcy. So stay hopeful. 👍🏻
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new