• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Fanatic Digital PH and temperature meter Model FT-288

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is a barely used unit, in fact I forgot I had it. Looks just like new. I am sure it will need to calibrated.
You get the unit, power pack and PH Probe and temperature all for $33 shipped ( cant buy a PH probe for this amount} Probe IS wet and will be shipped wet

It has a large "Dual" digital readout for pH and" Temperature . A meter that comes complete with a pH probe "and" temperature probe, and also a 9V AC adapter.

Most reefers who want digital pH and temperature readouts, need separate meters, simply adding to the cost of having these valuable parameters readily available.

As for the base unit, there is a registered serial number on the back of the display, and it has two large (0.5 inch) LED readouts for both pH and temperature. Its pH range is from 0 pH to 14 pH, with a resolution of 0.01 pH. And as for accuracy, pH is plus or minus 0.02 units.

ph1.jpg
ph1.jpg

ph2.jpg

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
SOLD

Mods- please close ad

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back