Reef Float Auto water change? Opinions?

Good idea?


  • Total voters
    6

umac

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
57
Reaction score
14
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I came across this auto water changer from the UK, It mixes your salt and RO, and then slowly exchanges the old water with the new WHILE mixing them both in the reservoir, which is kind of confusing me. What are your guys' opinion? I put a voter in

http://www.reefloat.com/index.php/how-it-works
 
Hey I came across this auto water changer from the UK, It mixes your salt and RO, and then slowly exchanges the old water with the new WHILE mixing them both in the reservoir, which is kind of confusing me. What are your guys' opinion? I put a voter in

http://www.reefloat.com/index.php/how-it-works
As I have a AWC on my system... That is very confusing. Is it mixing the old and new in the same vessel?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new