Reef Flux - Fish Behavior?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry g
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Harry g

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Messages
283
Reaction score
71
Location
Millstadt il
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody ever had fish start acting skittish after dosing reef flux? I dosed 1.5 capsules for a 20gallon tank Waterbox AIO in the morning and now my clowns are acting skittish, the female decided she was going to eat around me and ate normally, however the male seemed very frightened from my presence, so I left to hopefully get him to eat, does anybody have similar experiences?
 
I should also add that the female was skittish before I added in the syringe that I feed them with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new