Reef from France

  • Thread starter Thread starter gerald91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gerald91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
53
Reaction score
85
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi every body,

I'm Gerald 42 old, leaving in France close to Paris
I'm a beginner, i start my first in 2013 it was 95 gallons or 360 liters (in eu) with a mixt of soft coral, LPS and SPS
Last year, i change for a new tank, 158 gallons or 600 liters oriented only with LPS and SPS. my target is to do a ULNS with some rare SPS a the end like echinata... but i'm going step by step :)
20170604_204911.jpg
 
Welcome.

Beautiful tank, what lighting is that? I would hardly label you a beginner. The scape is perfect.

3 Maxspect Ethereal + ICV6 controller
 
Welcome to R2R. Very nice looking tank.
 
thank you for your welcome
 
Welcome to R2R and sorry, I know no French! But in English, that is a beautiful reef you have there.
 
It was great living there, got to see all of Paris without a car, I love the Metro! I lived on Rue St. Dominique. Where are you?
 
20170619_193548.jpg
It was great living there, got to see all of Paris without a car, I love the Metro! I lived on Rue St. Dominique. Where are you?
I m in large suburb in a village call saint maurice montcouronne look on google maps... it was the solution to have a pool and beautiful landscape, because paris because to expensive to purchase a appartment ( price in paris 10k€ per square meter minimum vs 4k€ in my village
 
Wow!!! I agree, Paris is for a trip, not to live, way too expensive. I would take the place you live too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new