Reef from France

  • Thread starter Thread starter gerald91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice reef! I look forward to following it!
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Hi every body,

I'm Gerald 42 old, leaving in France close to Paris
I'm a beginner, i start my first in 2013 it was 95 gallons or 360 liters (in eu) with a mixt of soft coral, LPS and SPS
Last year, i change for a new tank, 158 gallons or 600 liters oriented only with LPS and SPS. my target is to do a ULNS with some rare SPS a the end like echinata... but i'm going step by step :)
20170604_204911.jpg

Bonjour Gerald,

Ça va?
Welcome to the forum:)
Your tank looks so lovely;Happy...What corals do you have?

Zhenya
 
Welcome to R2R, you have a magnificent looking tank. Love to see more pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new