REEF GIFs!! Let' see 'em!

TheGrimmReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
603
Reaction score
118
Location
Prairieville, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Photography is one of my other hobbies and I see a lot of great pictures here on R2R. I really enjoy making GIFs with pictures from my tank and wanted to share mine and see some others! If you're not sure how to do it, it's easy! Snap off a series of shots, (using a tripod and continuous shooting works best) and upload them to either Photoshop or you can use the online one "gifmaker.me" (which makes it pretty easy).

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!


Pink Lemonade Acro


Acan garden

Left side of tank


Right side of tank




 
Love these and great job! I will do a few myself soon!
 
Nice looking corals. Getting my son a 29bio for Xmas and hope to have a sweet setup like this eventually.
 
Tired of waiting too, lol. One more...

output_H9p7ir_zps28ca71f5.gif
 
Great idea....awesome contributions so far. Until now, I had no idea what a gif was lol

It' easy to do, even with a smart phone. Prop your phone up on something steady and fire off 20-30 shots in a row as fast as you can. Go to www.gifmaker.me and upload the pics, set it to about 150 milliseconds and hit go! It does it all for you.
 
you guys are making me dig up some old ones. These were the first ones I did






I know some of you other great reef photogs out there wanna get in on this, let's see 'em.
 
That is so cool, and just one more bit of Digital Photography skill I need to get schooled on. I'll give it a go in next few days for sure.


Cheers, Todd
 
Awesome, can't wait to see them :)

They're fun to make, even though I go by a more complicated route of using photochop to align the frames!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new