Reef Glue and Reef Glue Accelerator

  • Thread starter Thread starter Randy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
611
Reaction score
93
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to pass this on to you guys if you have not tried it yet you should.I bought some of the glue and accelerator at a frag swap today and this stuff rocks.It sets up in less than 10 seconds.I had to re-glue 2 frags because by the time I put down the accelerator it had set up.The thing to do is use the glue and place your frag on the plug and then add the accelerator.

http://www.bostonaquafarms.com/default.aspx?page=products&cat=adhesives
 
I'll have to give it a try... I'm coordinating a group order for my reef club through BAF... I was wondering if it was better than ordinary Superglue Gel...
 
have you tried using the IC gel, mounting the frag then dipping it into the water immediately? it sets pretty quick that way too...
 
I have tried alot of gels and with this accelerator it beats them all.I am shooting it high when I said 10 seconds.
 
Good deal, I'll definately order a couple bottles then...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new