Reef Glue

  • Thread starter Thread starter bsr2430
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
2,888
Location
Staunton Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for very good Reef Glue, so many out there, thought I’d ask here to see what people have used!

I would like a Reef Glue that I could use again after opening it. The Glue I’ve used in the past, coral would fall off of it... won’t say the name, better not to be rude!

Any advice?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new