• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Keeper Archon huge lot!!!

I got my money back from paypal. Still mad though. He said he sent it.
 
Keep forgetting to update. Sorry everyone, I got a little mixed up on who got what and over sold a couple items.
Serges items got shipped out to the wrong location. I was a true hot mess on this.
 
I got my money back from paypal. Still mad though. He said he sent it.
I had you mixed up with someone else, my apologies. One I got it figured out and found I didn’t have the power bar, I refunded you through PayPal. Again very sorry for the confusion.
 
Fast forward and everything came in in a box.. thank you Zack. I know this took some time and some shipping issues.. just had to wait it out and Iam glad i did so thank you so much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new