Reef keeper Controlers

Also like i said this will be my first controller so i cant speak from experience yet.
 
I have RKL a friend gave me- I use it to control my BRS 2 part dosers and heater. it was confusing for me to set up, but it works and I am happy.
 
So from all I have red the reef keeper is more like a PC and the apex is more like a mac of colt Olle r. Apex is cooler. But they all have roughly the same features. But the apex is more user friendly. I think I am going to go with the reef keeper. Now I just need to decide the lite or elite. Any advice from those of you that have both?
 
I am thinking a RKE. It will control t5/led, fug light , heater, fan, moonlight, skimmer, return pump. I thinking about getting a dosing pump but I'm not 100%.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new