• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Keeper Lite Deluxe Controller system- Loaded - Ready to use

You say it’s a deluxe but I’m unable to find deluxe as a sold unit online. Do you mean “elite”? Because I only see “light” and “elite”. Also is this a “plus” or “net “ model? I’m interested.
 
You say it’s a deluxe but I’m unable to find deluxe as a sold unit online. Do you mean “elite”? Because I only see “light” and “elite”. Also is this a “plus” or “net “ model? I’m interested.
There was a lite and a lite plus. The Plus retailed for $289
The Plus came with :
ReefKeeper Lite Plus Features
  • Head Unit
  • 2 PC4 power bars (8 total outlets)
  • Digital Aquatics Temperature probe
  • ReefKeeper pH and ORP Module(Inputs: pH, ORP, Temperature, and 2x Switch Ports)
It is deluxe as it comes with.:
  1. Additional 2 outlet module
  2. SL2 Module
  3. Salinity Probe
  4. SID (system interface device)
 
bump
 
bump
 
Bump
 
bump
 
b u m p
 
bump
 
Where in Wisconsin? My daughter is in Madison. I might be interested. I already have an RKE, looking for spare parts...Thx!
Sheboygan. Get to Milwaukee occasionally
 
I can also mail it
 
b u m p
 
B U M P
 
S O L D
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new