Reef Keeper Lite programming

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much. I can't tell you how frusterated I was. I learned a lot here.
Thanks for the update. The Archon is different the repeat on it is the total times the on time and off time run. There was a lot of discussion as to which way made more sense and have repeat be the total times run won out. I don't see it changing on the RKE/RKL platform as there are too many out there to have everyone change their timers after an update. What happens is when the timer start time occurs it is copied into ram to execute. If it is still executing when the next start time goes by will will not be reloaded into ram and it will have to wait for another start time to occur. The one executing will continue until it is complete.That is why you were getting a whole day without it running. This is why it is best to make sure the total hours of run is less than 24hrs on a timer.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much. I can't tell you how frusterated I was. I learned a lot here.
Thanks for the update. The Archon is different the repeat on it is the total times the on time and off time run. There was a lot of discussion as to which way made more sense and have repeat be the total times run won out. I don't see it changing on the RKE/RKL platform as there are too many out there to have everyone change their timers after an update. What happens is when the timer start time occurs it is copied into ram to execute. If it is still executing when the next start time goes by will will not be reloaded into ram and it will have to wait for another start time to occur. The one executing will continue until it is complete.That is why you were getting a whole day without it running. This is why it is best to make sure the total hours of run is less than 24hrs on a timer.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back