Reef Keeping in South Korea??

Patrick2DX

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Ocala FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef Keepers, I may be moving to South Korea in the coming months for a new job, I plan on takeing my tank and equipment as well, So my question is, Dose any one know if they have any LFS and are places to by live coral and were are they are located??
 
Not sure but BUMP!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new