Reef Kinetics Press Release #2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score

API Cover.jpg

Orlando Florida – Reef Kinetics is glad to announce the launching of its first-ever Developer program, which will see the company make its APIs public to the developers selected to join the program. This move comes as a natural stepping stone in the evolution of Reef Kinetics and the industry at large. By acquiring access to and building on Reef Kinetics’ APIs, developers will be able to design complimentary applications that further enhance value delivery to the end user.

The Reef Kinetics API Platform can be used to build non-automated, authentic, high-quality apps and services that:

Help individuals share their own content with 3rd party apps.

Integrate the Reef Kinetics app with 3rd party apps.

Provide access to:

-List of user tanks

-List of user devices

-List of device components

-List of available tests

-History of test results

-Consumption status. (Chemicals, RODI…)

And these are just during the first phase of the program. More features are on the way!

Download the Reef Kinetics Cloud Controller App:
apple-store.pnggoogle-play.png

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%

Back