• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Kinetics ReefBot Lab // New Reefer

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

SpatialHell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I wanted to give you my opinion on the Reef Kinetics ReefBot Lab.

I am new to the community and interested in learning how to care for my reef tanks to the best of my ability. I learned about the moonshiners method and the reefbot lab through the community on the forums and YouTube. I have learned how important it is to keep your tank parameters stable. Knowing that I knew I needed a smart system to help me keep my parameters stable.

I purchased the reefbot lab on August 7th 2023, I received the device fairly quickly within two weeks. The setup process was pretty straight forward. Over the past few months I learned how important it is to keep your RO and Test chambers calibrated. If you move your unit or change lines you will need to calibrate your unit to keep the dossage accurate. The few times that my device gave me errors I reached out to the Reefbot owners group on Facebook and Hady Osaily he is very knowledgeable and respectful. One thing to keep in mind is the limitations on the test kits that you purchase and use with the device. Hady always got back to me promptly. After understanding how the system works I have had great success keeping my tank parameters stable. I double check my results with the Hanna checkers and the results are always on point. I know with the Hanna checkers I will make mistakes performing the tests that why I love the ReefBot Lab to help take some of my errors out of the equation.

I can not express enough how glad I am to recieve such great support and constant updates to the Reef Kinetics ReefBot Lab. I know these systems are not for everyone but I am glad I purchased the unit and it was well worth the money and exceeding my expectations with continously Learning and getting updates about the Lab.

Thanks for your time, Happy Reefing

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I wanted to give you my opinion on the Reef Kinetics ReefBot Lab.
Hello,

We wanted to extend our heartfelt thanks for sharing your feedback on the Reef Kinetics ReefBot Lab. Your insights and experiences are invaluable to us, and we truly appreciate your support.

It's wonderful to hear that the ReefBot Lab has become an essential tool in your reef tank care routine, helping you maintain stable parameters effortlessly.

At Reef Kinetics, we are committed to continually improving our products and providing excellent support to our users. Your feedback motivates us to keep striving for excellence and delivering innovative solutions for the reefing community.

Best regards,

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back