• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef lounge USA

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Arisbel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous selection of corals. It’s a shame it is ran a bit shady. I purchased an $500 anemone and 330 worth of corals. (After numerous attempts to actually contact the store so I can see pictures of the anemone I was left on read without fail). Once I placed my order however, the emails were suddenly worth responding to I guess so I got a text from the owner himself Jimmy Tao. He told me they do not have the anemone I purchased (even if it was “in stock” on the store and still is) which was fine so I told him I’ll just purchase the one he recommended since I was having a clown problem in my tank and I needed a keeper urgently. Anyway, I digress. I was told the shipments were shipped Tuesday and I waited 5 days for Wednesday to get here and nothing. I texted jimmy asking if the order shipped. Didn’t respond. I said maybe there’s an issue and moved on. Thursday came and still nothing. I texted jimmy. Didn’t respond. Started worrying. Nonetheless, I waited for Friday (today) and I asked jimmy where the shipment was. Left on read again. So I called him. Didn’t answer and asked if he could call me later. Odd how he responded to that but not my questions about the things I paid for. I asked him if he could ship the items I ordered very nicely or give me a refund and he chose the refund without giving me an explanation as to why he made me waste my time and money on a vendor store that *seemed* professionally established. VERY disappointed. I wonder how long I’ll have to wait for my refund to be honest. Poor customer service and that is very crucial for a store that sells live animals.

REEF LOUNGE USA I give you a 3/10.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reminder
Outside comments are not permitted in feedback threads. Only the OP and @Reef Lounge USA are permitted to post. However you may post a link to your own feedback thread regarding the same vendor.
Thanks everyone and have a great evening.

Crabs

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never ever reef lounge USA

Gorgeous selection of corals. It’s a shame it is ran a bit shady. I purchased an $500 anemone and 330 worth of corals. (After numerous attempts to actually contact the store so I can see pictures of the anemone I was left on read without fail). Once I placed my order however, the emails were suddenly worth responding to I guess so I got a text from the owner himself Jimmy Tao. He told me they do not have the anemone I purchased (even if it was “in stock” on the store and still is) which was fine so I told him I’ll just purchase the one he recommended since I was having a clown problem in my tank and I needed a keeper urgently. Anyway, I digress. I was told the shipments were shipped Tuesday and I waited 5 days for Wednesday to get here and nothing. I texted jimmy asking if the order shipped. Didn’t respond. I said maybe there’s an issue and moved on. Thursday came and still nothing. I texted jimmy. Didn’t respond. Started worrying. Nonetheless, I waited for Friday (today) and I asked jimmy where the shipment was. Left on read again. So I called him. Didn’t answer and asked if he could call me later. Odd how he responded to that but not my questions about the things I paid for. I asked him if he could ship the items I ordered very nicely or give me a refund and he chose the refund without giving me an explanation as to why he made me waste my time and money on a vendor store that *seemed* professionally established. VERY disappointed. I wonder how long I’ll have to wait for my refund to be honest. Poor customer service and that is very crucial for a store that sells live animals.

REEF LOUNGE USA I give you a 3/10.

Reef lounge USA NEVER again

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back