Reef mat 500

  • Thread starter Thread starter MACHO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MACHO

R-E-E-F-I-N-G What does that spell!! Money Pit!!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
399
Reaction score
169
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy everyone. Does anyone have issues with setup error 2 on there reef mat 500’s I have been running the system for a few months now nothing was a problem now I got back from vacation and there is no feedback from the manual advance as well as when I auto advance. I keep getting the setup error 2 but I’ve installed the new rolls several times the same way. No changes in anything other than I left a roll on there that was full for maybe 2 weeks waiting on my new rolls to be delivered.
 
Not that I've seen. Have you tried rebooting your network router? Sometimes that helps.
Tried it it’s the manual box on the side that won’t react if I try to use the manual buttons also doesn’t work in the app.
 
Tried it it’s the manual box on the side that won’t react if I try to use the manual buttons also doesn’t work in the app.
I’m having the exact same problem with mine and the same story I was waiting for my new fleece to be delivered. Did you figure it out?
 
I’m having the exact same problem with mine and the same story I was waiting for my new fleece to be delivered. Did you figure it out?
I completely disassembled the fleece that was put into it and put it back hit resume nothing happened I waited maybe an hour and it started working so I believe it was a software issue in the rotors that turn the fleece.
 
I completely disassembled the fleece that was put into it and put it back hit resume nothing happened I waited maybe an hour and it started working so I believe it was a software issue in the rotors that turn the fleece.
I tried that I’m still having the same issue I’ve reset the driver too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new