Reef math: What do you use math for in your reef keeping?

Reef math: What do you use math for in your reef keeping?

  • Flow rates

    Votes: 63 22.6%
  • Salinity conversions

    Votes: 75 26.9%
  • Aquarium dimensions

    Votes: 131 47.0%
  • Weight calculations

    Votes: 96 34.4%
  • Dosing measurements

    Votes: 204 73.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 55 19.7%
  • No math here

    Votes: 33 11.8%

  • Total voters
    279
Mg memory device..jpg
Ops, 15 should be 5?
 
Last edited:
Other for me is converting kh
 
I like math so I use it all the time. Newest one I wanted to know what my actual heat required was on a cold winter morning so I unplugged my heaters and measured the temperature drop in one hour.

1676722333007.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new