Reef Meme Dump

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
20,513
Reaction score
45,807
Location
Carmel, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys lets have no arguments over any of this stuff. Let's just laugh!

Marine fish and reef relevant memes only.

Here's my submission:

image.jpeg
 
Hahaha love it! I hope more people participate here with a sense of humor now!
 
2697155.jpg


OK, I'm in...
 
These are amazing keep them coming
 
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Ok so it's not a marine fish...

image.jpeg image.jpeg
No caption necessary ^
image.jpeg
"Her I paid for them". Not sure why this meme was incomplete

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
Someone has to have more!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new