• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Moonshiner System Supplements

islandreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how many of you have heard of this program, but when I read through it I was excited to finally try my hands and keeping SPS. I currently have Softies and LPS coral. But plans have changed a bit and I am going to go more with LPS. I see many people in the FB group show pictures of there systems and this has gotten some real promise for you stick keepers.

I have Boron, Rubidium, Cobalt, Manganese, Barium, Zink, Bromine Chromium, Iron Molybdeanum, Vanadium and Potassium. Most of these are 19.99 on his website. https://andremueller.e-junkie.com/

If your interested I would read through his moonshiners handbook. Its basically you run and ICP test every month and use his calculator to see how much you need to start dosing to get your numbers in place.

If you buy from his site your probably approaching 280.00 for everything. I am selling for $180.00 all the bottles are still rather full and I was just getting into it before I changed directions. Buyer of course pays shipping

20210124_121310.jpg 20210124_121301.jpg 20210124_121249.jpg 20210124_121238.jpg

BDCologne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested, i’m about to begin the Shine program. Where are you located?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you sell individuals, I am low on a couple that I can use

SaltFishTV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the expiration dates? I’m interested in the whole package. Also can you post the individual liquid levels in the bottles please? You can always PM me then if easier. Thanks!

OP
OP
islandreef

islandreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you double click on the fourth image and look at the Barium, you can see the liquid is just below the transition line in the bottle, All the others are at the same level as I didnt use it much. I started but then changed directions.

OP
OP
islandreef

islandreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys let me explain something, I am not hard up for Cash. With everyone saying they will pay 180 Shipped. I will let ya know now, Aint gona happen, I am already discounted over half of what you would pay for on his site. I can do 200 Shipped, It will still cost me more than $20 to ship this box to you. So if that is to much I do apologize. 200 Firm SHIPPED.

SaltFishTV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys let me explain something, I am not hard up for Cash. With everyone saying they will pay 180 Shipped. I will let ya know now, Aint gona happen, I am already discounted over half of what you would pay for on his site. I can do 200 Shipped, It will still cost me more than $20 to ship this box to you. So if that is to much I do apologize. 200 Firm SHIPPED.
Yeesh. Good luck with the sale man

mlivvy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ran into this thread scrolling my phone in bed before sleeping. I thought I knew every reefing product. Went on a 2 hour deep dive researching this. Good stuff man. Gl with sale.

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am interested.
what is the box of little blue bottles and droppers though?
You can message me on FB Messenger (Matthew Filippi)

OP
OP
islandreef

islandreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man I messaged you on FB. The blue bottles are the same thing, I just put them in there with droppers because the droppers are a specific measurement, so for a few of them I just needed 5 drops of each per day. It was easier this way for me ...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back