Reef Nutrition: Oysterfeast Question

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
70
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently bought my Reef Nutrition Oysterfeast bottle, but left it out for 11 hours by mistake. It was warm when I put it back in the fridge. I'm just wondering if its still fine to use.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new