Reef Octo Elite 150-INT

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DuesXX

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
104
Reaction score
41
Location
Hickory, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a barely used Elite 150-INT. Decided to go with a SSS to give myself a bit more space. In original box, I cleaned it best I could. Can open the box for more pics if desired, but it’s packed and ready to move. Will ship and split shipping cost with buyer. UPS only. Offers welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new