Reef octo skimmer PVC

Scotty Buttons

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Messages
1,132
Reaction score
3,860
Location
Colorado Springs, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this reef octo 100HOB skimmer and I'm trying to lower the intake pump. Problem is the PVC they use is slightly smaller then normal 3/4" PVC. I emailed their customer service but haven't heard back yet. Anybody have any experience with this or know where to find this type of PVC?
Thanks in advance.
 
I have this reef octo 100HOB skimmer and I'm trying to lower the intake pump. Problem is the PVC they use is slightly smaller then normal 3/4" PVC. I emailed their customer service but haven't heard back yet. Anybody have any experience with this or know where to find this type of PVC?
Thanks in advance.

Have you tried looking through the coralvue web site for the plumbing?

https://www.coralvue.com/plumbing-parts-aquariums

It's metric in size. Hope this helps!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new